[Harp-L] Teachers and Mentors listing spans 15 states and 6 countries

Hello My Friends,

Thank you to everyone who has offered to be listed âFIND ME A HARP TEACHERâ
on http://www.harmonica411.com. Some of our most well known harmonica performers,
teachers & authors from 15 states and 6 countries are participating. I have sorted using
four methods: Geographic, face-to-face instruction, SKYPE-based or over-the-phone
tutoring in order to help potential students easily find a teacher regardless of whether
they are near-by or across the globe.

Still though, we need more teachers/mentors, as there is a large portion of this countryâ
let alone the worldânot covered, particularly for face-to-face instruction. If you have any
interest, please stop by & see how our brethren are being represented and if it feels right
to youâ.click on the link to submit your info. It usually takes 1 to 3 weeks to be listed (there
was, admittedly, an additional week or two delay in rendering some of the profiles, during
the initial programming â to those affected, my apologies). You can also send me an email directly
.... jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is absolutely no charge for you to be listed and no charge
by harmonica 411 for students to find you.

While your there, feel free to click on the HARMONICA tab and offer your opinionâs on
your harp of choice. At this time only the Hohner & Lee Oskar tabs are active for you
to submit commentary. I will be rolling the other harp manufacturers in at an anticipated
rate of 2 per week until we have all covered and ready for commentary. We are
building a database of opinions for other members of our community to EASILY access, reference
and learn from- all at no charge to the submitter nor the researcher. If you don't see your harp
listed, simply click in any of the WADDAYA THINK links and notate the model you want to talk
about. That will result in that harp being listed along with you commentary.

Thanks again for all your support!!

Jeff Silverman, Publisher
Email: jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Webpage: http://www.harmonica411.com
myspace:  http://www.myspace.com/harmonica411
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/harmonica411
and on facebook:  simply type harmonica 411 into the search field