Re: [Harp-L] Howard Levy

You are not kidding Zack. He stopped by and stopped the world for fifteen
minutes two times. First he did it with our friend Jay Gaunt one on one.
Then he did it again to a packed ballroom! A superstar in every sense of the
word. Also incredibly generous and kind.

WB

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
Publicity Director GSHC