[Harp-L] A year in New Joisy one weekend

Hey Warren,
You aren't the first one to use sarcasm to describe a convention and have it backfire.

Warren did a hell of a good job of being a PR man. Made me feel welcomed every time I saw him.
Don't let his sense of humor throw you off. I come from the same school of sarcasm and have to think twice about
what I say.

I'd like to give a review of the weekend but for some reason I'm having some memory loss of the Friday events.
Warren and Buzz thought I was kidding Saturday night when I couldn't recall most of Friday from midday on. I only had one drink the entire weekend.
Probably due to burning the wick at both ends earlier in the week. Made it home 3:30am Sunday morning and have been
feeling disoriented since.

I'll post something in a day or two if I'm feeling better. Got a lot of shout outs to give.

Overall I do recall it being a great fest and had fun finally getting to play electric at the blues open mic.

mike