[Harp-L] Howard Levy

OOps!  I erred on the cc: address on the message I sent to Warren Bee.

My cousin is a very talented musician.  She has taught music in public schools, directed choirs and orchestras, and otherwise made a career in music. She was teaching music in a grade school attended by poor & underprivileged children. Howard Levy volunteered to participate in a program to introduce school children to playing the harmonica for a two week program in her school.  She said it was 6 classes a day 5 days a week for 2 weeks and very grueling.  You'll never convince her that he is not one great human being!

Dan