[Harp-L] Hohner Hoodoo Mic on Ebay

__,_._,___
I'm selling a Hohner Hoodoo Mic on ebay if anyone is interested. It starts at $100 but there is no reserve so you can buy one to try cheap. I'm selling it for a friend who only used it a couple of times. Everything is included and the bidding closes tomorrow. http://cgi.ebay.com/Harp-Mic-Hohner-Hoodoo-Harmonica-Microphone-System_W0QQitemZ330378645824QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4cec1a1140

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
Texas Tide Band
www.texastide.com
210-494-1118