Re: [Harp-L] RE: What makes a "good" player?

To my friends and family I am good, to may pro harp teacher I am just  ok?
I still think that what you ask is too subjective a question.  What  makes
a good player to me is people you play too think your good.  It seems
simple, they like to hear you play.  You are good then.  No?  I  am not a pro but
I think I can play pretty good.  What makes a pretty good  player?  Anyway
interesting topic.
Respectively
Pic

In a message dated 11/26/2009 4:21:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,