[Harp-L] RE: Twelfth position - Does it Appeal to Others Like it Appeals to Me?

I don't use 12th position often, but I love it for certain songs.

Check out my version of "Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out" on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/petermadcatruth#p/u/7/L1UyPh3Z3LI

For this cut I played the song in the key of G on a D harp.

Peter Madcat Ruth
Musician - Grammy Award Winner
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.madcatmusic.net
www.youtube.com/user/petermadcatruth

Bradford Trainham wrote:
I am curious if anyone ever uses twelfth position when playing Blues or
anything in a minor key.
I ask because I haven't had that work for me and not sound strained/ forced.