[Harp-L] New Harp Amp coming soon

At the Blues Harp Amps Blog I have the details of a new harp-specific amp
that will soon be offered by a well-known boutique amp builder.  It is all
new, not a modified guitar amp; a 30-watt, 2x6L6 amp with one 12-inch
speaker for about $1000.  Hand crafted with point-to-point cloth-covered
solid core wiring.  The circuit is based on tweed designs from the 50s, with
NOS military grade Paper in Oil caps.  The cab will be a tweed Super, and
the amp will weigh less than 45 pounds.

VERY interesting, especially if they can hit the target price.  I'll have
the exclusive first hands-on review when the amp is ready.

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/