From: Peter & Connie Ruth <conruth@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, November 28, 2009 3:04:10 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Twelfth position - Does it Appeal to Others Like it Appeals to Me?

I don't use 12th position often, but I love it for certain songs.

Check out my version of "Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out" on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/petermadcatruth#p/u/7/L1UyPh3Z3LI

For this cut I played the song in the key of G on a D harp.

Peter Madcat Ruth
Musician - Grammy Award Winner
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.madcatmusic.net