[Harp-L] Lurker?

I may qualify as a semi-lurker, since I only post a few times a year. However, I have been on Harp-L for about 10 years now and I read every email every day.
I learned about Buckeye from Harp-L.   I have had so many questions answered here that have  helped me learn more and more.
  Those of us who don't post often are always around, I think.
  I also think there is no better resource for harmonica than what we have right here. For example, a couple years back I was trying to play harp in a Led Zep tribute band, just doing 5-6 songs each night. I was really struggling with one of the songs, can't remember which one right now, and list guy Ben emailed me a slowed down version that got me through my rough spots.
   This list and Buckeye have made me whatever kind of harmonica player I am today, which is pretty average. (but I stunk before.)
   I live in Minn. and I hope to see thousands of you next year when SPAH makes its way to the land of 10,000 lakes.
Steve Webb