[Harp-L] Is your partner in the crowd?

Well my girlfriend (and mother of our 1 yo twins) is sort of venue dependent. She rarely goes to any open jams because of time frames and Volume. But nearly always attends my shows. My ex wife was interested too contingent on her own needs being met. Anyway from the indulgent to the general: Our shows seem to satisfy the crowd because they have balance, talented and organic guitarists, and a pretty soulful singer. They are an attempt (perhaps relative to many pros- an anemic attempt harmonically) to be musical. Such musicality I find synonymous with "audience-friendly". My best. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues