[Harp-L] Bringing the Loved One

I love my ladyfriend, but I also love getting away from time to time-the
GSHF gave me a chance to do that! She loves to hear me play at home-so she
says-but mixing it up at such an event would probably be a strain-on both of
us.  Awkward introductions to fellow harpists, etc.: "Hi, good to see ya
again-this is my ladyfriend, Farida-Oh, I'm sorry, what is you name again?"
I once ran into a former ladyfriend and in a nervous introduction attempt,
forgot both their names! For me-and her-I go it alone! Wally (MW)