  From: Harvey Berman
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 10:44 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Chromatic Crazy

  I am going crazy trying to improve and tune my CX12 Chromatic Harmonica. I have finally begun to understand the cross tuning set up, and though it has driven me mad, I am almost done. Now however, I find that the last hole, with the slide in on a C Chromatic is a D, not a C. I thought it was a mistake from the factory, bit apparantly not. What is the reason for this? Anyone?

  After doing the same steps that I use on my Diatonics, which is a topic for another day, My CX12 plays better than my Meisterklasse, and I have not installed valves yet. It ought to be great with the valves in place.

  Thanks for all the help you guys have given me.

  Harvey Berman