[Harp-L] A shameless Holiday Plug!

Hope y'all are havin' a wonderful kick off to the Holidays....break out those Holiday Tunes and start a wailin' om your harps!

I decided to offer a special on my new CD. If you buy it from my website via paypal or from me directly, I will include a Holiday 'Gift' CD Single of my Chromatic/Diatonic Version of "The Christmas Song-Chestnuts Roasting..." you can also let me know and I will include: 3 extra songs (Without my harp) ala Music Minus one of: From Etruscan Soul:

Strange Brew
Ticket to Ride
Peg (Steely Dan)

My NEW website link below has the whole CD on a player so you can listen and sample the songs from there...(this won't be available thru CDbaby sales)

Please contact me OFFLIST if your interested and have a terrific Holiday Season!

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi
www.robpaparozzi.com