From: Harvey Berman <cscharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Chromatic Crazy
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 9:44 PM

I am going crazy trying to improve and tune my CX12 Chromatic Harmonica.  I have finally begun to understand the cross tuning set up, and though it has driven me mad, I am almost done.  Now however, I find that the last hole, with the slide in on a C Chromatic is a D, not a C.  I thought it was a mistake from the factory, bit apparantly not.  What is the reason for this?  Anyone?

After doing the same steps that I use on my Diatonics, which is a topic for another day, My CX12 plays better than my Meisterklasse, and I have not installed valves yet.  It ought to be great with the valves in place.

Thanks for all the help you guys have given me.

Harvey Berman