To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 12:26 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Playing While Driving

Does anyone else practice in the car while driving/commuting?

I live in a fairly rural area and drive 25 minutes to work. I play songs on
the car stereo via mp3 player and play along to practice.
(I don't do this in heavy traffic, blizzards, or where I'm not familiar with
the roads.)

I've only ever seen one other person playing harp while driving.

Anyone else?