Re: [Harp-L] Playing While Driving

On Nov 30, 2009, at 1:21 PM, Steve Shaw wrote:

I hate to spoil the party with a humourless post (I've tried to avoid posting 'em lately), but I am firmly of the view that we should be concentrating on the driving. Just because we see other people doing ludicrous things behind the wheel we shouldn't be excusing harmonica-playing. You are distracting yourself and you have less control of the car than you should have. Static traffic jams only I reckon.

Steve Shaw

But Steve. We are only messing about. Whereas YOU are a sincere player and really really concentrating. Why, you might even close your eyes.
lolololol (p.s. besides, I have been to your neck of the woods. If it's anything like that BBS show 'Top Gear', I can understand why so many great Gran Prix drivers come from there.) lololol

smo-joe