Re: [Harp-L] Re: Playing While Driving

Chuck Dean wrote:
"Try playing the harmonica while riding a bicycle, and you'll really see how distracting it is."

I've done it, it's fine and a nice party trick but probably not for the daily commute unless you get an Ergonomic Neckrack specially adapted to fit on the handlbars!!!

Actually, I think playing the harp internally whilst cycling is a really good thing to do and great for your breathing. Flying along Brighton seafront in the early hours with a big westerly behind you and a tune in your head and keeping time with the pedals - love that!

Bill