Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:35:57 -0800
From: Beth Kohnen  <bbbkohnen@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Beth Kohnen in the Winter  Lineup of Chicago's "Women
Of    Substance Radio  Blues Show" Starting Dec 4
To: Dad <amatao@xxxxxxxxx>,  liz@xxxxxxxxxxx,    Lucy Mara Kohnen
<greeneyedlu@xxxxxxxxx>, harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

>From  Women of Substance Radio:

Starting next Friday December 4, we'll debut  the new Women of Substance
Sing
The Blues Show that will air every Friday for  the next few months (note new
day and time for the Blues Show below). We've  shortened the show to 1 hour
to highlight only the newest and hottest Indie  Blues tracks on WOS Radio.
This show includes our most popular songs from the  Fall show.
Listen at www.womenofsubstanceradio.com. It will be a great  show!  See the
details below:

Women of Substance Sing The Blues  Fridays 2-3 PM Pacific (5-6 PM Eastern)

- "Katie Garibaldi",  "A Love Without Chains"
- "Jocelyn Alice & The Monster  Famous", "Liar"
- "Lee Villaire", "Still Love  Me"
- "Suzie Plakson", "Mother Nature's  Daughter"
- "Eliza Neals", "Leaving Detroit"
-  "Hybrid Groove", "Jack"
- âJennie DeVoeâ, âNo Damn  Manâ
- âBeth Kohnen & Big Bottom Bluesâ, âDonât Get  Aroundâ
- "Laurie Mitchell","Is You Is My Baby"
- âPrita Grealyâ, âMellow (Live)â
- âMegan Boyer Bandâ, âCheap  And Nasty Bluesâ
- âMia Vermillionâ, âLoveâs Lost &  Foundâ
- "Jo Gore & The Alternative", "Not To  Me"
- âChristina Grimmâ, âNo Time To Be Blueâ
-  âLeft On Redâ, âHigh Heel Bluesâ
- âHattie Wilcox &  Friendsâ, âLove Leave Meâ

--
Women of  Substance Radio Team
http://www.womenofsubstanceradio.com