Re: [Harp-L] I Just Want to Make Love to You

Isn't that a little bit premature Rubben?

I mean, we haven't even met !

;-)

Seriously though, C harp in 3rd position will work, but he's actually using a chromatic. Key of the song is D.

(Incidentally, I don't have that version, but I just found it on Spotify. Spotify really is cool! And legal!)

Benoit
Hi: I want to know what key and position. Little Walter used on Muddy
Water's" I Just Want to Make Love to You"

Thank you.