Re: [Harp-L] Rick Estrin workshop in Dallas, 10/10

Hi all,

I would love to be therefor a workshop with Rick,if it were not that I am
2000 miles away, I would. Have seen Rick Estrin twice before, and it is a
show  not to be missed! My question:  Is Little Charlie still his guitar
player in this new band you mentioned, Tom?  I have all their stuff, and  you
are right, some tunes Rick writes are off the wall funny. Great, great true
blues harp player. Will go  down as one of the all time best, IMHO.

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 10/1/2009 8:04:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,