[Harp-L] Bar Keeper's Friend, re:cleaning harps, removing corrosion, etc.

It looks like Bar Keeper's Friend comes in many packages/styles (powders and liquids):

http://www.barkeepersfriend.com/

Which one is good for cleaning harps? I'll guess it's one of the liquid ones, does it matter which one?

I see from their website it is available (USA) at Walmart and Target, does anyone know if they (or any other major retailer) has the "right" flavor?

--Joe