[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 74, Issue 6

Hi all- Some time ago I read that if you take a small container, place a
whole assembled harp, has to be a plastic comb (or pieces from a wooden
comb-"Marine Band). Add warm water and one Efferdent Denture cleanser for ten
min. Then rinse with warm water-dry with a hair dryer. I have used this in
between reg cleanings. Spec 20s come out shiny and clean-play great and when
I  do take them apart the reed plates are also corrosion free. Also you
don't have  to worry about caustic chemicals.
                             Frank

In a message dated 10/2/2009 11:48:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,