From: Wim Dijkgraaf <w.dijkgraaf@xxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, Oct 3, 2009 1:15 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] symphonic jazz - what a difference a day made

HelloÂ

I just finished a new arrangement on "what a difference a day made". It's currently getting cold here in the Netherlands so that must be the reason for this darker outcome (instead of what the lyrics indicate) ;-)Â

Here you'll find the result:Â

http://www.myspace.com/wimdijkgraafÂ;

I wrote the arrangement in Sibelius. Then imported in Logic Studio to do the final touch concerning tempos, dynamics, balance etc. The orchestral sounds are from the Vienna Symphonic Library.Â

All comments are welcome of course.Â

Um grand abraÃo,Â

Wim DijkgraafÂ

jazz harmonica & compositionÂ