Re: [Harp-L] Big River reedplate edges

Hello,

I have a number of Big Rivers that are 5 years old and still playing!  Since
I live on a boat, I could just drop them over the side
but.....................nay!  Of course I have the SP20's, MB's (pre-Delux),
customs etc. as well.

I have always taken harps apart and made them "mine" and without abuse, will
last.

Having said that...........Cracker Barrels's Marine Band just gets dropped
over the side!

Gary C