RE: [Harp-L] What harp or reed replacement tool?

>From the Harrison harmonica website:
Also new from Harrison will be their RRS Replaceable Reed System, the first
such feature ever offered by a manufacturer. This allows the player the
ability to change a reed as easily as a guitar player changes a string!
This sounds promising!
Granted I have not preordered one of the B-Radicals (heck, I wanted to buy a
GM on Saturday and my wife said no!), but this is progress, and how.
Gary