[Harp-L] Re: Big River reedplate edges

This subject is also being discused on another harp forum
The following solution I find quite original.

*****************************************************....... easy solution, cut two strips of fine sandpaper about two inches long by one half inch wide and glue them in the appropriate locations on your upper and lower lips. Now be careful to use water soluble glue. One time I used a petroleum based glue, got dizzy from the fumes and put the sandpaper pads on crooked. Got so high that I forgot to take them off and later wondered why the girl at the Mc Donalds drive thru was laughing so hard.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hokumsheik