Re: [Harp-L] Steve Baker & Dick Bird concert video

Performance is the right word.

Great performance. You and Dick Bird know what you're doing
and where you're going and you keep things loose. I love the performance
dynamics : cross harp, 1st pos. harp, amped, accoustic, movement,
percussion, Dick's solo... We tend to focus on the instrument on this list
(naturally enough), less on the context in which it occurs and how you might
within a single piece vary that context and work with it and make it work.

I'm in the rehearsal phase of a blues duo. Thanks for the great
example.

John Kerkhoven
Montreal