To: "Harp L Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 5:28 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Charlie McCoy

I am going to my first Charlie McCoy concert next month. He is playing at
The Orange Blossom Opry, in a small town in Florida called Weirsdale. The
hall is ancient and holds, I'm told around a hundred people. I have third
row isle seats. Everone who has been to this place says it is a real "hoot"
Reserved seats are a dollar extra. I am cutting back on one beer tonight to
pay for the reserved seats!
Can't wait to hear "John Henry"
I'm almost as excited as I was when I went to my first Stones concert in the
early 70's.
....I think.
roscoe