[Harp-L] Shure 545 Pistol Grips for sale

I'd rather offer them to Harp L'rs before ebay.  **CONTACT   ME   OFF
LIST***

I'm funding a new project, so I'm  thinning my vast herd of
micrphones......a little.  Maybe more next week when I go through all my
stuff.

3- 545's in good shape visually and still working like a 545 should.
 One pistol grip is the screw on 3 pin Black Grill PE54, one pistol grip is
the 4 pin 545 and the one straight 545 is a 4 pin.
Make offer.   And be reasonable as these are vintage 545 Pistol Grips.
I'll throw in the cables to go with the mics as well.

Also, I've got 2 more very good 565 Pistol Grips and one very rare excellent
condtion PE548V Pistol Grip (factory volume control).  If the price is right
I may sell those too.  I still have one of each for collector reasons, so
make me an offer and I may sell these as well.

Remember to reply off list.  thanks

steve
www.thunderharpmics.com
myspace.thunderharpsteve