Re: [Harp-L] Which harp mic is most feedback resistant?

I use a wireless and it seems to have no impact on feedback, except that I
can get a LONG way from the amp to avoid feedback... but that presents a
whole other set of problems.

Back in the day (a few years ago) I tried a cheap VHF wireless from GC and
it fed back like a demon.  The digital Line6 X2 device I use now sounds no
different than a cable plugged into the amp.

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/