[Harp-L] Socorro NM Harmonica Contest & Workshop

Just a reminder - if you're in the area tomorrow - Saturday October 10 - come check out some of New Mexico's finest harmonicists, in the contest, at the workshop, and on stage.

In the contest at noon, we have entries from Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Truth or Consequences, Portales, Socorro and even Austin, TX.

We have Joe Mancuso, Brian Boggs and Brian Williams conducting the workshop at the historic Capitol Bar at 3pm.

We have Los Albuquerque Blues Connection on the Plaza Stage at 6pm - there's a band with not one but TWO harmonica players. TWO.

And, need I say it, there will be beer.

www.socorrofest.com