[Harp-L] Reviews of new Suzuki, Seydel, and Bends chromatics at harmonicasessions.com

The October 2009 issue of Mel Bay's HarmonicaSessions is now up, with my review of three new models of chromatic harmonica:

Bends Tonica from Brazil
Seydel Saxony, with stainless steel reeds, from Germany
Suzuki G-48 (Grégoire Maret signature model) from Japan

These new models were all on display at SPAH in August, and I found them intriguing enough to test, photograph, record, and write about.

You can check out my reviews at http://www.harmonicasessions.com/oct09/Yerxa.html

In the December issue I'll review the Hohner 270 Deluxe and the CX-12 Jazz.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa