[Harp-L] BluesCulture live CD "In Concert"

Steve Baker wrote:

For almost 20 years I've played 60 - 80 concerts annually with
European blues icon Abi Wallenstein ....snip....
Sound samples here:
http://www.stevebaker.de/index.php/cds_books?site=details&type=0&id=87
Available online from Moonsound Records, downloads soon:
http://www.moonsound-records.de/1945/de/0/a/0/endlich_da_.html

Good stuff, Steve.  I always listen to the sounds and videos that u send, love your playing
and greatly respect your body of work.  I'm always hearing nice new lines, good ideas, and unfamiliar
usages of OB's, etc.  And thank u for all of your enlightened posts to Harp-L.
  Just to let u know - u might want to make your website more intuitive for American computer dummies
like me.  I tried your website and in about 10 minutes could not figure out how to order your new CD.
  Btw, what the heck is that portable computer storage thing that u have for sale?  I can no longer get
back to it - can no longer find it on your site for some reason, but when i had it up for view, the language
barrier prevented me from understanding what it was. (I DO know enough to click on the British flag to
read your pages in English, but this was not enough to help me understand).
Keep on harpin',
ron - FL Keys, USA