[Harp-L] Re: BluesCulture "In Concert"

Hi Ron, glad you liked the tracks, thanks!

you wrote:

Btw, what the heck is that portable computer storage thing that u have for sale? I can no longer get
back to it - can no longer find it on your site for some reason, but when i had it up for view, the language
barrier prevented me from understanding what it was. (I DO know enough to click on the British flag to
read your pages in English, but this was not enough to help me understand).

Wot? I don't know anything about stuff like that and certainly don't attempt to sell it. There is no content of that nature on my site. I posted the link to order the CD online directly below the link to listen to the sounds, here it is again:

http://www.moonsound-records.de/1945/de/0/a/0/endlich_da_.html

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.bluesculture.com