[Harp-L] ipod filled with harmonica music for sale

i am selling my 80 gig ipod. It is in perfect working order.

it is filled to capacity and I need a larger one.

it has a total of 15,000 songs, each handpicked.

5000 itunes songs (worth five grand)
tons and tons and tons of harmonica music from every harmonica artist from toots to larry adler to stan harper to little walter, jason ricci and on and on and on.

tons of bootlegs and live rare recordings from the napster era

hit songs and rarities from every decade.

this is a very rare opportunity to own a rare library of my music.

email me privately if you are interested...........

randy