From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Sam
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 4:38 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Digitech

"There's no doubt that the little Digis sound good.  You just get more with
the higher-end models like the 250/255 and 350/355--more effects, and most
importantly, more control over the sound." - Richard Hunter

Don't go too high the rp2000 is about 10yrs old, im sure things have
improved since then.

Sam.

I seriously need to upgrade my equipment....