Re: [Harp-L] RE: Digitech

"Sam" wrote:
<<"There's no doubt that the little Digis sound good.  You just get more with the <<higher-end models like the 250/255 and 350/355--more effects, and most importantly, <<more control over the sound." - Richard Hunter
<<
<Don't go too high the rp2000 is about 10yrs old, im sure things have improved since <then.

Actually, a good sound is a good sound pretty much forever.  Gear changes, but the way people's ears work doesn't.  How many of the people on this list are using tube amps based on 40 or 50 year-old designs?

I bought my RP200 close to 10 years ago, and I still take it to gigs.  The audiences and musicians love the sound.  And so do I.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter