[Harp-L] Christmas Video from New Orleans

Here, in Smoky Greenwell's words are the details of the New Orleans Christmas Video.

Thanks for inquiring.

Harvey Berman

Thanks again Harvey,  The melody of the song came to me in a dream one day when I was taking a nap.  It was so powerful that I sang it into a cassette recorder to remember it.  Johnny Neel and I just happened to be working on my Christmas CD at his studio in Nashville so I decided to write some Christmas lyrics for it.  That took about 20 minutes.  Easiest song I ever wrote.  When I got to Nashville I sang it for Johnny, anxious to hear his response.  He said that he liked it, came up with this beautiful arrangement, with some minor lyric changes. So we are both the writers.  The band includes Willie Weeks on bass, currently playing with Eric Clapton, Shane Theriot on guitar, formerly with Neville Brothers, Don Smith on drums.  The video has Mark Pinton on guitar, Paul Boudreux on bass, Tony D'Alessandro on drums.  The song is the last song on my Smokin' Christmas Cd, which many have told me is their favirite Christmas Cd.  It is available at
 CDbaby or my site smokygreenwell.com.  Peace.  Smoky