[Harp-L] Re: Only one month to go before the GSHC Festival!

It's hard to believe that the time for this long awaited 37th harmonica festival is almost here!  Preparations are in full force to welcome all of our attendees and outstanding cast of entertainers for this "harmonica happening"!  The good news is that at this point, it looks as if we will meet our goals and even possibly surpass our expectations. I've been receiving emails and calls from all over, including the Netherlands from people who will be attending the festival.  The blues players are coming with thanks going to Warren Bee for his great posts on Harp-L. Two more blues players just signed up yesterday after reading his post and calling Warren.  If you haven't already gone to our web site, please do so now at:www.gardenstateharmonicaclub.org to see it's reincarnation!  I've been working with the web designer to give you what is needed to make a decision about coming to the festival. This includes our latest schedule for seminars and workshops, as well as our entertainment line-up. Of course, there can be  some last minute revisions, that we can handle, if necessary.  What a power line-up of players with Rob Paparozzi, Carlos Colina, The HARPbeats, Chris Bauer, The Sgro Bros.,William Galison, Jia-Yi He,The Hotshots and so many more in addition to Dennis Gruenling's workshop!  We're still trying to work it out to have him play in Friday's show and I'll keep you posted!  Remember to show our love of the harmonica and be there to hear our young "dudes" LD Miller, Jay Gaunt, Zack Gaviria and Josh King show what they can do. They are our future and need your support and encouragement!  In addition, we have also hired a professional pianist, Mark Wright and sound engineer, Joe Cristiani to enhance your experience at our festival.

The Holiday Inn has agreed to have more rooms available at the reduced rate of $109 plus tax. You can also come before or extend your stay after the festival at the same price!

Phil Caltabellotta, the Festival Committee, and myself are working hard to make this festival, our best yet. If you haven't already signed up, it's not too late to do so now. It's a "guaranteed" good time!

Val Redler