[Harp-L] New synthetic comb phasing in for Seydel Chromatic DeLuxe

The Seydel Chromatic DeLuxe is phasing into a synthetic comb. First, the C will be made with the new synthetic comb, then, I presume other keys.

I talked to Rupert Oysler yesterday about it, there are none of the new comb Chromatic DeLuxes in the U.S. yet. Not sure when they will arrive.
Once the synthetics are in place, Seydel will continue to offer the wood C, as I understand it.
But ultimately, the deal is, wood is more expensive to make, so the wood C chromatics will go up in price once the transition is complete.
So, if you want a wood C, they are, for the moment, at least, still $99.95. That's actually four cents cheaper, I believe, than it was in the 1990s.

http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/secVeKpzDzF4JI/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Categories/News/%22Neue%20Chromatic%20Deluxe%22

Dave
www.elkriverharmonicas.com