Re: [Harp-L] Max Geldray

Thanks Winslow for the tip about the Goon show and the background on Max Geldray, I had no idea...

I recently bumped into several Max Geldray cuts on a really cool compilation called "Harmonica Jazz Essentials" that I found on eMusic.com:

http://www.emusic.com/album/Various-Artists-Harmonica-Jazz-Essentials-MP3-Download/11240781.html

It is apparently available through various other online shops as well.

There's lots of fun stuff on this compilation that I had never heard before...

- Slim.