Re: [Harp-L] harpist with orchestra

 what is it about the Scandanavian/Holland area that breeds such great quality? - musicians who've eliminated the ego to get closer to the musical essence, orchestras that underplay and support, and HD quality youtube videos.Since delving into the Within Temptation, I am finding more reason to want to move over there....

-----Original Message-----
From: Mick Zaklan <mzaklan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2009 7:21 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] harpist with orchestra

   My apologies if someone posted this clip already:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZBC8PODYEU&feature=related.  It's a treat to
watch a harmonica player stretch out over such a big, lush background.
Especially this player, who continues to make a case for a place on the SPAH
convention roster of entertainers.

Mick Zaklan