Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Pizzicato

Hey Robert,

Thanks for this tip. I can't wait to try it through a amp. I bet a rapid
tongue off the roof of the mouth slap would sound kinda cool. Once I stopped
inhaling I got it. Properly used at the right moment this could be a very
effective crowd pleaser.

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 10/21/2009 10:27:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,