[Harp-L] RE: St.Pete blues jams

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 23:52:16 GMT
From: "Robert Cole" <poidog@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] St Petersburg FL
My guitar slinger and I are going to St Petersburg FL. Are there any jams
goin on.
Thanks in advance for any info
BCole

RRC

Robert...blues jams yes. Try Wed nite at Dave's Aqua Lounge, 10820 Gandy
Blvd. No.,St. Petersburg, FL 33702 just east of the Dog Track for one of the
longest running blues jams in
the area. Time: 9pm to midnite. Usually a pretty diverse group of musicians.
No list, just ask.

On Thursday nites, Rockwell's Pub on Bryan Dairy Rd. in Largo. Corner of
Bryan Dairy Rd. and Starkey Road. Bit more of a controlled jam, house band
usually does the first set alone starting about 8:30 or 9pm.

Jimmy Griswold Blues Jam - Fat Daddy's, Dunedin, FL One of the area's top
guitar players hosting. Tuesday Nights.

Sunday Nite: Red's Tampa Bay Blues Jam - Gulfport on the Rocks, Gulfport,
FL.

email me if you need more information

Bill Otten