[Harp-L] Christelle's BS

Seems Christelle is stalking me or something.

That is NOT a live site but she DID say that.  The builder of the site
put it up there to irritate me....  after I mentioned it to him.

The bottom line is, she did in fact say that when she played one of my
instruments at Jason Ricci's blow off.

Wanna know what else she said while back there?  "He's killing me out
there..."    YEP. but I'll say this, while your version of Sunny
absolutely sucked, you did recover and played better.

***
Well I'm talking about this (link to the screen capture

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2609/4039886698_ca073a759d_o.jpg

I think that's pretty obvious huh?

Warm regards

Christelle Berthon