RE: [Harp-L] Christelle's BS

Once again you're delivering your bullshit one me, saying that I'm a liar...Fine you win I'm a liar and yes I'm taking tons of psychotic medications against insanity every day.

You did the same thing to Randy and what you've said was even worse than the things you've said on me.

Whatever the future answer will, I'll not answer it and coming back to my silence, respecting the proverb:

"the best answer to an idiot, is the silence"

All the best to all, and keep working and enjoying your music

PS: Yes I did fucked up Sunny at the Torch Club, and what? Is is the end of the world?

Christelle Berthon

Official website :

http://www.christelleharpqueen.net/
http://www.youtube.com/christellester