RE: [Harp-L] Christelle's BS

Randy?  Again what are you talking about?  I haven't talked to Randy
Travis in months.

You may not be a liar but you often invent things in your head so you
either way you're full of shit.
 It's so funny that you talk about disrespect.  Disrespect is not a
term YOU should be using lightly.

Why don't you explain to everybody how you screwed over awesome people
like those who "blow" people away with their awesome products. And
other friends in New York that did nothing but help you and give you
money.

Tell your side of the story of how you disrespected great people who
have done nothing but help the harmonica community and you, they
supportted you and gave you money.  Tell the list or I will or perhaps
they will.

You're picking the wrong fight with the wrong person Christelle, you
seem to want to make this public so here it is...