[Harp-L] RE: Art not conflict

Hi;
It seems to me that this issue is somewhat dead judging by the relative silence on the list. However, it just wouldn't be harp-l if everyone didn't put their two cents in... God knows that I myself am not of the strongest character but let me humbly say this;  We are all musicians because we wish to create something beautiful.  Plenty of people play "War Games" and create conflict in this world- we are not them.  Let us create beautiful things and let others create conflict and tension...

Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!
http://microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default-ga.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:102009