Re: [Harp-L] Conn ST 11 Strobe Tuner / Korg CA- 30 - Alternatives?

Hi Richard,

I've been wanting to find a better tuner than the Boss TU-12H chromatic tuner that I currently have, mainly because of its limited high note frequency range (C1 to B6).

I wonder if anyone has any experience using the Turbo Tuner ST-122 that has a frequency range of C0 to C8, is a true strobe tuner, has alternate tuning modes, can tune any instrument in any temperament, and costs $130.

Here's the website:

http://www.turbo-tuner.com/index.htm

Ken H in OH